By accessing this website, you irrevocably and unconditionally agree to and acknowledge the below (as may be amended from time to time).
The information provided on this website by Komainu Holdings Limited, and its affiliates (together, “Komainu”) is for informational purposes only and you must not place any reliance on it.
Komainu does not provide any assurance or guarantee (i) as to the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or timeliness of the information contained on the website, or (ii) that the website or any content, service or feature of the website will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected.
Komainu expressly disclaims any and all liability, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages or losses arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to or use of the website, even if Komainu has been advised of the possibility of any such liability.
Komainu grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, subject to the terms set out herein, to access and use the website solely for purposes approved by Komainu from time to time. Any other use of the website is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the website is exclusively the property of Komainu. You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the website, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Komainu.
Komainu reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time and without notice, to (i) change, modify, add, or remove portions of the website, or (ii) restrict or suspend access to the website. The website and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Komainu is not responsible for nor endorses any third-party content contained or referred to on the website.
Nothing contained on the website constitutes financial, investment, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice, nor an offer or solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell a financial instrument or other product or service, each of which is subject to applicable laws and regulations and should only be contemplated with appropriate independent professional advice.
Acquiring, holding, divesting yourself of, or otherwise doing business involving digital assets is subject to a number of risks and that you are solely responsible for determining the nature, severity, scope and impact of. Komainu does not give advice or recommendations regarding digital assets, including the suitability and appropriateness of, and investment strategies for such digital assets. In particular (but without limitation to any other actual or potential risks), you acknowledge and accept that:
- the value of digital assets may be highly volatile and can decrease sharply and/or permanently;
- transfers in digital assets may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable;
- issuers of digital assets may cease operations, no longer support digital assets or modify the characteristics of digital assets without notice;
- digital assets are subject to high liquidity risk, the value of digital assets may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange them for fiat currency or other digital assets, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular digital assets, should the market for that digital asset disappear;
- the nature of digital assets and their regulation means they may not benefit from legal protections, such as the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the UK, and may lead to an increased risk of collusion, fraud or cyber-attacks, and may mean that technological difficulties experienced by Komainu or a particular distributed ledger network may prevent the access to or use of digital assets;
- some transactions involving digital assets are not private and may be recorded on public distributed ledger networks; and
- that you have received independent advice on investing in, acquiring or holding digital assets.
Komainu Europe S.r.l is a limited liability company organised and existing under the laws of Italy (#13095270966), it has its registered office at Via Della Posta 7, Milano (Ml), Cap 20123, Italy, and has an OAM registration (PSV130).
Komainu Holdings Limited is a private limited company incorporated in Jersey, Channel Islands (#127167) and has its registered address at 3rd Floor, 2 Hill Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4UA, Channel Islands.
Komainu (Jersey) Limited is a private limited company incorporated in Jersey, Channel Islands (#127169), has its registered address at 3rd Floor, 2 Hill Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4UA, Channel Islands and is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission in the conduct of fund services business pursuant to the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended.
Komainu Group Services Limited is a private limited company incorporated in Jersey, Channel Islands (#146716), has its registered address at 3rd Floor, 2 Hill Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4UA, Channel Islands.
Komainu Employment Services (Jersey) Limited is a private limited company incorporated in Jersey, Channel Islands (#127168), has its registered address at 3rd Floor, 2 Hill Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4UA, Channel Islands.
Komainu Corporate Services (Jersey) Limited is a private limited company incorporated in Jersey, Channel Islands (#127170), has its registered address at 3rd Floor, 2 Hill Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4UA.
Komainu Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a private limited company incorporated under Singapore law (#202141094Z) having its registered address at 77 Robinson Road, #13-00, Robinson 77, 068896, Singapore.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE FREE ZONE:
Komainu MEA FZE is incorporated as a Limited Liability Free Zone Establishment under the Dubai World Trade Centre Authority Company Rules and Regulations with registration number 2189 and its registered address is One Central, The Offices 4, Dubai, UAE and is regulated by the Dubai Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority as a Virtual Asset Service Provider for VA Custody Services (including custodial staking).
Komainu UK Limited is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales (#11841450) and has its registered office at 1 Angel Lane, London, EC4R 3AB, United Kingdom and has an MLR registration with the UK Financial Conduct Authority with FRN 985974.