This document has been prepared by Komainu UK Limited which forms part of the Komainu group of entities (together, “Komainu”). This document (and any enclosure(s) thereto) contains confidential and/or privileged material and may not be distributed or reproduced (in whole or in part) in any form without Komainu’s written permission. By accessing this document, you undertake to comply with the contents of this disclaimer, including without limitation, to keep information contained in this document confidential.
This document has been provided to you for information purposes only and no reliance may be placed on its contents. Nothing in this document constitutes investment advice nor an offer or solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell a financial instrument or other product or service, each of which is subject to applicable laws and regulations and should only be contemplated with appropriate independent professional, legal and other relevant advice.
Acquiring, holding, divesting yourself of, or otherwise doing business involving digital assets is subject to a number of risks and that you are solely responsible for determining the nature, severity, scope and impact of. Komainu does not give advice or recommendations regarding digital assets, including the suitability and appropriateness of, and investment strategies for such digital assets. In particular (but without limitation to any other actual or potential risks), you acknowledge and accept that:
- the value of digital assets may be highly volatile and can decrease sharply and/or permanently;
- transfers in digital assets may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable;
- issuers of digital assets may cease operations, no longer support digital assets or modify the characteristics of digital assets without notice;
- digital assets are subject to high liquidity risk, the value of digital assets may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange them for fiat currency or other digital assets, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular digital assets, should the market for that digital asset disappear;
- the nature of digital assets and their regulation means they may not benefit from legal protections, such as the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the UK, and may lead to an increased risk of collusion, fraud or cyber-attacks, and may mean that technological difficulties experienced by Komainu or a particular distributed ledger network may prevent the access to or use of digital assets;
- some transactions involving digital assets are not private and may be recorded on public distributed ledger networks; and
- that you have received independent advice on investing in, acquiring or holding digital assets.
Komainu does not give any warranty nor accepts any liability whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or timeliness of the information contained in this document or related materials. Komainu is not responsible for or endorses any third-party content contained or referred in this document. Any opinion expressed in this document represent Komainu’s own assessment and interpretation available to it as at the date of this document.
The information set out herein is subject to change and Komainu is under no obligation to provide you with access to any additional information or to update this document or to correct any inaccuracies in it which may become apparent. Any forward-looking statements contained or referred to herein are as of the date they are made and, in all cases, will be subject to the various assumptions referenced in connection with those statements and may change materially.
Komainu UK Limited is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales (#11841450) and has its registered office at 1 Angel Lane, London, EC4R 3AB, United Kingdom and has an MLR registration with the UK Financial Conduct Authority with FRN 985974.
© Copyright 2023 by Komainu UK Limited. All rights reserved.